Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stamped Tile & a few cards

Wooden tile is 6"x6"... Originally made for mosiac, I stamped on it. Painted with Gesso then stamped with Stampscape images. Colored with dye inks and stipple brushes. This will be a gift to someone dear to me. I know she is going to love it as she commented on one that was simular... something about the "I want that!" made it a little obvious I needed to make one just for her.




This is a thanks to my mom card and love the flower punch that is 3-D.





Sweet little dragonfly...




This is a card I did for a Topper Swap I was in. Not my norm to have a large topper on the card but it was nice to work outside of my box.



Birthday card for hubby's cousin, TR. He was moving back to Florida from up north, so I wanted to remind him of the beach! The images are stamped on white cs and then a piece of vellum is over them to make it misty...

No comments: