1. Card to the Pediatric dentist who we had the pleasure of seeing one day a week for three weeks... The dentist and staff were wonderful. So this one is to them and made another to the pediatric anesthesiologist, who we had the pleasure of having join my daughter's care yesterday morning at oh-dark-thirty. (we were up at 5:15am to leave the house by 6am to be at their office by 7am.) Thank God it was a textbook appointment this time.
2. Inside of the card with a stamped smiley tooth. You just never know when you're going to need these types of stamps. :)
3a. This is a sympathy card for an online friend.
3b. Close up. Did a double stamp and it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
4. Thank you card to a lady in Liverpool, who sent me a bunch of information on what to do and where to go while we are there visiting.
5. Same stamp (just bought it the other day)...
6. And one more using the same stamp and AI background.
7. Birthday Mickey style...
8. Used my Tamp-a-tiles and a great saying. Know anyone who needs this card? :)