Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bikini Lady and Sock Monkey Party

The bikini lady stamp was given to me by my friend, Shelly... She thought it would look good in my stash. :) As you can see, she fits in nicely and made this card for Shelly as a thank you.

I put Crystal Laquer over the pool water so it really looks cool. Added some cut grass by the sign post that you can fluff the grass up. And Bikini Lady is attached with small pop dots so she is 3-D. Fun, fun.


Sock Monkey is going to a birthday party and so are we later on today. Bethany's friend turns three and we are going to have fun. Added Stickles (glitter) to the hat and cupcake. And the hat is attached with small pop dots so it's 3-D. I hope Kassidy likes her card.

1 comment:

JP Card Crazy said...

The coloring is fantastic and love them all!!
Judy