Thursday, April 16, 2009

Busy, busy time!

It's been a busy time here but a "good busy"... Celebrated my birthday and in a couple of more days we will be celebrating my daughter's third birthday. Three already! I can' believe it.

Went to Disney World to celebrate my birthday, which fell on Easter this year. That was a bunch of fun!

Had a day where I had a 101.2* fever that just knocked me off of my feet. Slowly getting back to normal from that. Maybe I had too much fun over the weekend?! LOL

I have gotten a lot of stamping done. I just haven't been able to take pictures of them all and get them uploaded... but I will. Here's one for now and off to bed.

I made these cards as a thank you to all who gave me a pledge for my climb... I thought the stamped image was fitting. :) These will go out in the mail by this weekend.


No comments: