Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy, busy...

1. Get well card for a little boy who is in the hospital...

2. Close up of "b" chipboard piece that I daubered on blue ink and then covered with "Waterfall" Stickles.

3. Background is using an embossing folder talking all wonderful things about someone. The flowers are paper flowers I've had for a while and matched up the brads pretty well.

4. Thinking of you is on with some thick pop dots and new ribbon I just bought.

5. I haven't put a saying on the front bottom right area yet... not sure how I want to use this: "thinking of you", "miss you", even "sympathy"... I like having "open ended" cards just in case.





1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

Your glittery "B" is so neat!! I am a magpie (attrated to things that sparkle).

Love all the white on your cards. The bright flowers on the white background really pop!