Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Look what I signed up for!!!

I registered today and now I'm going to do it...

I'm going to be at the Bank of America building, Downtown Tampa, on March 21st at 7am to do something I never thought I would do a year ago...

Please check out my page with the link below.

One dollar would put me that much closer to the *minimum* of $100 I need to raise to do this. If you don't want to go thru the secure site, you can send cash or check to me (can make the check to me and I'll make out a lump sum check to the American Lung Association or you can make the check out to them directly.)

If you make the check out to them directly, PLEASE PUT MY NAME - KIMBERLY DAVENPORT - IN THE MEMO LINE ON YOUR CHECK SO I WILL GET THE PLEDGE CREDIT.

I'm not here to be the top fundraiser... meeting the minimum would be just fine. So again, $1 would be fine, $5 would be fine. And if you can't pledge money, please say a prayer for me that I am safe and all goes wonderfully well. :)

http://www.mrsnv.com/evt/e01/part.jsp?rid=915635&id=2020&acct=5273378313

I don't know why the above link isn't "clickable" but copy and paste or send me an email and I'll email it to you directly.

Thanks so much if you can help,
Kim

No comments: